- For every dollar spent on an EAP, employers save somewhere between $4-$16.
- EAPs result in 75% reduction in alcohol/drug abuse treatment costs.
- EAPs reduce workman’s compensation claims by a third.
- EAPs have been shown to reduce the utilization of sickness benefits by 33%
- Companies with EAPs can save between 11-30% on mental health benefits
- EAP client companies report a 65% decline in documented workplace accidents
And these are the commonly accepted metrics that have been measured by national health organizations like the CDC, the NIH and SAMSHA. Arguably, you simply cannot put a price on some of the other things the EASE Program has done—and does every week—for its client companies.