Though the core ingredients of the EASE Program are built around our assessment, counseling and referral resources, there is considerable variability in what each organization might wish to build into their EAP.
All EAP clients have access to our staff of trained, professional counselors (most are Licensed Clinical Social Workers and all have over 20 years of experience) for individual, marital or family counseling, information and referral services. The EAP may, depending on the company’s budget and/or anticipated needs, provide a maximum of 3, 5 or 8 sessions per year.
All EAP client companies will also receive utilization reports, delivered quarterly or semi-annually, as desired.
Your individual EAP will likely include some or all of the following services on a capitated or fee-for-service basis.
- On-site employee orientation(s)
- Management training to help your supervisors learn how to identify employees who may be wrestling with a personal problem and how they can use the EAP as a management tool.
- Critical Incident Debriefings. On-site help should your workplace experience a traumatic event (sudden death of employee, workplace violence, robbery, etc.)
- Printed media (brochures, posters, wallet cards, etc.)
- DOT-Qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Evaluations
- Management Consulting/Development
- Development of Alcohol/Drug Free Workplace Policies